At Life Fellowship, you matter. Life Fellowship is a place where your life can be changed by experiencing God’s presence. Through ministries available at this church, people are set free, healed, equipped by the word of God and inspired to be victorious in their daily lives. We encourage all who attend here to connect in 3 ways
Your purpose is found in Him, and our goal is to point you in His direction.
You are at your greatest when you are part of a community that is growing in Christ.
You can find fulfillment in serving people around you. Where ever you are in life, you can find a place here.
WHO WE ARE
Life Fellowship is a multi-generational church where people of all races, backgrounds and walks of life come together to worship, grow in their relationship with God and discover authentic relationships. From students to professionals, preschoolers to senior adults, we have ministries tailored specifically to every member of your family. Our prayer is that, through the ministry of Life Fellowship, you will experience first hand the love and power of Christ in your life. We trust that you will discover Life Fellowship to be a church full of people who love God and are excited to serve Him.
Life Fellowship believes the whole Bible to be completely and equally inspired and that it is the written Word of God. The Church of God has adopted the following Declaration of Faith as its standard and official expression of its doctrine.
2. In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
3. That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost and born of the Virgin Mary.
4. That Jesus was crucified, buried and raised from the dead. That he ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father at the Intercessor.
5. That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
6. In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word and by the Holy Ghost.
7. That justification, regeneration and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus.
8. Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
9. In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
10. In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism in the Holy Ghost.
11. In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost.
12. Divine healing is provided for all in the Atonement.
13. In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints feet.
14. In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
15. In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked.
Repentance. Mark 1:15; Luke 13:3; Acts 3:19.
Justification. Romans 5:1; Titus 3:7.
Regeneration. Titus 3:5.
New birth. John 3:3; 1 Peter 1:23; 1 John 3:9.
Sanctification subsequent to justification. Romans 5:2; 1 Corinthians 1:30; 1 Thessalonians 4:3; Hebrews 13:12.
Holiness. Luke 1:75; 1 Thessalonians 4:7; Hebrews 12:14.
Water baptism. Matthew 28:19; Mark 1:9, 10; John 3:22, 23; Acts 8:36, 38.
Baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to cleansing; the enduement of power for service. Matthew 3:11; Luke 24:49, 53; Acts 1:4-8.
The speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives utterance as the initial evidence of the baptism in the Holy Ghost. John 15:26; Acts 2:4; 10:44-46; 19:1-7.
The Church. Exodus 19:5, 6; Psalm 22:22; Matthew 16:13-19; 28:19,20; Acts 1:8; 2:42-47; 7:38; 20:28; Romans 8:14-17: 1 Corinthians 3:16, 17; 12:12-31; 2 Corinthians 6:6-18; Ephesians 2:19-22; 3:9, 21; Phillippians 3:10; Hebrews 2:12; 1 Peter 2:9; 1 John 1:6, 7; Revelation 21:2, 9; 22:17.
Spiritual gifts. 1 Corinthians 12:1, 7, 10, 28, 31; 1 Corinthians 14:1.
Signs following believers. Mark 16:17-20; Romans 15:18, 19; Hebrews 2:4.
Fruit of the Spirit. Romans 6:22; Galatians 5:22, 23; Ephesians 5:9; Philippians 1:11.
Divine healing provided for all in the Atonement. Psalm 103:3; Isaiah 53:4, 5; Matthew 8:17; James 5:14-16; 1 Peter 2:24.
The Lord’s Supper. Luke 22:17-20; 1 Corinthians 11 : 2 3 – 2 6.
Washing the saints’ feet. John 13:4-17; 1 Timothy 5:9, 10.
Tithing and giving. Genesis 14:18-20; 28:20-22; Malachi 3:10; Luke 11:42 ; 1 Corinthians 16:2 ; 2 Corinthians 9:6-9 ; Hebrews 7:1-21.
Restitution where possible. Matthew 3:8; Luke 19:8, 9.
Premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the dead saints and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. 1 Corinthians 15:52; 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17; 2 Thessalonians 2:1. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years. Zechariah 14:4; 1 Thessalonians 4:14; 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10; Jude 14, 15; Revelation 5:10; 19:11-21; 20:4-6.
Resurrection. John 5:28, 29; Acts 24:15; Revelation 20:5, 6.
Eternal life for the righteous. Matthew 25:46; Luke 18:30; John 10:28; Romans 6:22; 1 John 5:11-13.
Eternal punishment for the wicked. No liberation nor annihilation. Matthew 25:41-46; Mark 3:29; 2 Thessalonians 1: 8, 9; Revelation 20:10-15; 21:8.
Loving God. Loving People.
Our Ministry Team
Men’s Ministries Director
Senior Adult Ministries Director
Singles Ministries Director
Family Life Pastor
Want to worship with us?
We'd love to have you worship with us here at Life Fellowship. You'll find that at Life Fellowship it's all about Him! From the beginning to the end, everything we do is to worship the Lord. Come join us and experience LIFE with us!